Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge #39


The tag theme this week at Kard Krazy is "Cutsie", and I was really stumped as to what I would use for something appropriately cute enough to qualify...finally settled on a digital scrapbooking kit that I got recently from ScrapArtist.com with little Kewpie-doll type fairies. I chose one and added some this n' that from my embellishment bin, and there you go--a cute little tag that I can probably use for an Easter basket. Thanks for visiting my blog today. =)
Kard Krazy--
ScrapArtist.com--

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great choice with the kewpie doll, Phoebe. Love her little pom pom buttons. As cute as it gets!

LynnF said...

Absolutely adorable...plenty of happy colors and a cutie patootie image! Perfect! LynnF

Jean Franks Beck said...

What a fabulous mix of cutesy and vintage! Love this!

Lynn Stevens said...

she is a cutie! Sweet tag

Unknown said...

She is adorable! I have to agree that she is a cute as she can be!